Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.179 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,716,130 Shilling (元8,032) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)