Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 TZS / MMK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 30% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,581,525 Shilling (2,173,869 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)