Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 TZS / MMK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,572,057 Shilling (2,138,765 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)