Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.354 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,235,737 Shilling (元9,131) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)