Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.810 TZS / XAF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,891,850 Shilling (759,039 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)