Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.030 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,690,946 Shilling (5,934 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)