Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.675 TZS / NAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,860,340 Shilling (23,585 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (33 minutes ago)