Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.493 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,365,172 Shilling (₨72,789) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)