Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.785 TZS / NAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,265,528 Shilling (19,233 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)