Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.574 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,911,260 Shilling (4,414 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)