Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 618.860 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,921,959 Shilling (4,722 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)