Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 601.898 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,382,496 Shilling (R$ 5,620) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)