Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 709.360 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,005,091 Shilling (R$ 5,646) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)