Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.681 TZS / ALL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,310,675 Shilling (152,699 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)