Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2668.619 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,532,633 Shilling (€2,073) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)