Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.793 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,774,651 Shilling (₨79,746) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)