Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2761.915 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,980,685 Shilling (€1,803) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)