Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.159 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,921,275 Shilling (358,059 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)