Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2647.785 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,306,560 Shilling (€1,249) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)