Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.503 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,167,145 Shilling (¥252,014) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)