Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.128 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,194,942 Shilling (₩2,441,349) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)