Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,407,053 Shilling (₩2,757,476) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,810,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)