Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.057 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,024,980 Shilling (₩2,443,385) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)