Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2605.706 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,183,253 Shilling (€1,605) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)