Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 TZS / MNT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,243,388 Shilling (3,435,866 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)