Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.928 TZS / MNT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,021,705 Shilling (3,257,111 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)