Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 TZS / MNT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,291,771 Shilling (3,464,478 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)