Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.415 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,323,871 Shilling (₨67,525) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (32 minutes ago)