Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 710.193 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,655,939 Shilling (R$ 5,148) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18,000 (42 minutes ago)