Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 691.733 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,201,405 Shilling (R$ 6,074) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)