Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1340.508 TZS / BAM
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,068,667 Shilling (2,289KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)