Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1413.194 TZS / BAM
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,516,452 Shilling (2,488KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)