Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.741 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,609,158 Shilling (COL$3,522,889) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)