Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2232.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,456,064 Shilling ($1,996) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)