Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 280.673 TZS / NOK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 7,552,369 Shilling (kr 26,908) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)