Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.542 TZS / NOK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 8,091,539 Shilling (kr 30,358) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (33 minutes ago)