Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2680.877 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,545,813 Shilling (€1,323) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)