Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1643.524 TZS / LYD *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 56% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,373,469 Shilling (2,661 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,810,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)