Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 TZS / LBP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 68% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,657,964 Shilling (3,132,366 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)