Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.245 TZS / BOB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,462,098 Shilling ($b7,547) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)