Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.011 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,594,117 Shilling (¥266,248) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)