Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06535 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,069,935 Shilling (﷼ 31,672,405) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)