Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 TZS / MGA
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,279,520 Shilling (4,548,400 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)