Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.497 TZS / MDL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,582,942 Shilling (18,923 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (43 minutes ago)