Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.534 TZS / MDL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,229,948 Shilling (17,215 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)