Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 546.207 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,873,984 Shilling (5,262 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)