Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 567.928 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,359,829 Shilling (5,916 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)