Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.584 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,134,543 Shilling (₨61,720) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)