Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.527 TZS / MZN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,545,074 Shilling (94,467 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (32 minutes ago)