Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.465 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,903,926 Shilling (35,214₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (32 minutes ago)