Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 938.407 TZS / GEL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,915,188 Shilling (3,107 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)