Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 883.572 TZS / GEL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,718,049 Shilling (3,076 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Helsinki costs €80 (31 minutes ago)