Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27799 TZS / UZS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,890,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,946,477 Shilling (7,002,091 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)