Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27507 TZS / UZS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,011,748 Shilling (7,313,484 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (44 minutes ago)