Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 TZS / UZS *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 19% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,988,975 Shilling (5,238,410 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)