Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2636.235 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,741,126 Shilling (€1,419) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)