Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2662.137 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,251,575 Shilling (€1,597) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)