Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.541 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,737,168 Shilling (Php62,865) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)