Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 331.954 TZS / BOB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,012,002 Shilling ($b9,074) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)