Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.677 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,421,884 Shilling (CH$1,202,697) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)