Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.534 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,525,337 Shilling (CH$997,428) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,420,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)