Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.518 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,770,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,293,589 Shilling (RM4,406) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)