Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.534 TZS / TWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,826,840 Shilling (51,343 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (about 2 hours ago)