Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 327.464 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,931,383 Shilling (元8,952) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)