Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 688.262 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,722,307 Shilling (S/. 3,955) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)