Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 686.779 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,366,984 Shilling (S/. 3,447) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18,000 (41 minutes ago)